Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Verdant Garden


Another stamp set in the new catalog I really like is the Verdant Garden set.  These stamps are photopolymer and if you want to layer some patterns it makes it so easy to do!  


On this card, I didn't layer the stamps but I used two of the different background stamps behind my sentiment in Call Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel ink, the same colors I used for the sentiment.  The die cuts were made with the Stitched Nested label set and I added a Flower Faceted Gem as an accent.


Supplies:
Verdant Garden
Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Stitched Nested Labels
Flower Faceted Gems







Verdant Garden Photopolymer Stamp Set
149460
Price: $16.00
The Verdant Garden Stamp Set is ideal for creating stunning decoration and background imagery. Together with its great sentiments, it's simply a must have. Also available in French.
* Are totally transparent clear stamps for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 8 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d
Two-Step Stampin’
VERDANT GARDEN PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET


FLOWER FACETED GEMS
Flower Faceted Gems 149479
Price: $8.00
Our Flower Faceted Gems are flower-shaped gems with silver edges.

* 24 adhesive-backed gems
* 8 each of 3 colors: Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Terracotta Tile
* 3/8" (1 cm)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!