Friday, June 7, 2019

Open Gate


The crops are all in and the seed potatoes are all shipped out to customers so I am hoping to be able to start posting regularly again!  Of course we will have baseball games for the boys almost every night now for the next couple months as well...


The stamp set I used for this card was in the previous Idea Book and Catalog, but it is carried over into the one that just came out as well.  It is called Let It Ride and I love the sentiments in it!  

The little wooden element is one that was part of a free gift with a Paper Pumpkin kit a little over a year ago and I thought it worked well as an accent.


Supplies:
Let It Ride
Early Espresso, Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover ink
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Call Me Clover, Whisper White card stock
Wood Textures dsp


Let It Ride Cling Stamp Set
Let It Ride Cling Stamp Set 148765
Price: $24.00
Combine these inspirational thoughts with the graceful horse images to create perfect projects.

Our cling stamps
* Are made of premium rubber.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 9 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e, g


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!