Friday, April 17, 2020

3rd Grade


One of the projects I have focused on quite a lot this year has been getting ready for my oldest son's graduation.  I went through his scrapbooks and pulled out all the sports pages and all the school pictures and put them in separate albums to display at his party.  In doing so, I found a few that were missing and a few pictures that hadn't made it to the scrapbook yet.  


This layout for his 3rd grade class picture uses two different designer series paper collections - Pressed Petals and Magnolia Lane.  There are also a few leaves trinkets accents along the right side.  

Truthfully, I will probably replace the title if I get a chance because I don't feel like it fits well with the rest of the page!


Supplies:
Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Pressed Petals dsp
Magnolia Lane dsp
Leaves trinkets


metallic leaf trinkets
Leaves Trinkets 146343
Price: $8.00
Metallic leaves.

* 24 pieces, 6 each of 2 colors in 2 designs
* 5/8" x 5/8", 13/16" x 5/8" (1.6 x 1.6 cm, 2 x 1.6 cm)
* Copper, silver


MAGNOLIA LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper 149484
Price: $11.50
Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper combines magnolia flowers and soft stripes for a light, organic feel.

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White
PRESSED PETALS SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper 149500
Price: $14.50
Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper is a lightweight paper with photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other. One design has distinct designs to cut out and use on card fronts.

* 24 sheets of specialty patterned paper: 4 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Rococo Rose, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!