Thursday, April 2, 2020

March Paper Pumpkin


The first picture shows the March Paper Pumpkin kit cards as designed.  I had a little time to play around with the kit last weekend, but have not had time to take photos or work on getting them up on the blog until now!  Despite the pandemic going on, we still need to ship our seed potatoes out and have been busy doing that...


This is one alternative card I put together, it is on a Whisper White card stock base and I used some elements and stamps from the kit and bonus stamp set.


This card uses some Peaceful Poppies designer series paper along the side of the card and I also cut down one of the original card bases and mounted it on Purple Posy card stock.  The boots are stamped using the bonus stamp set and cut out with a paper snips.


I will have a few more card ideas and a layout to share with you in the upcoming days.

Don't forget to sign up for next month's kit!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!