Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Button Birthday


This card has a lot of different layers using Big Shot products - the background has been embossed with the Button Button folder and the Crumb Cake layer was die cut with the Stitched Nested Labels.  
Next are two layers die cut using my all time favorite Stitched Shapes framelits.


My sentiment is stamped with the retired Better Together stamp set using Terracotta Tile ink.  This is admittedly a color I rarely use but I like the was it looks with these combinations.


Supplies:
Better Together
Terracotta Tile ink
Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile card stock
Stitched Shapes framelits
Stitched Nested Labels
Button Button folder



BUTTON BUTTON EMBOSSING FOLDER
Button Button Embossing Folder 149581
Price: $7.50
Create projects with an embossed pattern of buttons using the Button Button Embossing Folder.

It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through a die-cutting and embossing machine, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design. Embossing folders make deep, crisp impressions—great for card fronts and accents.

* 1 folder
* 4-1/2" x 6-1/4" (11.4 x 15.9 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!