Tuesday, April 7, 2020

April Stamp Club Projects


Here are the April Stamp Club projects for my monthly club...we were unable to meet due to physical distancing guidelines so I put together all the projects for them.


Our first card focuses on the Parisian Blossoms specialty paper and uses the So Sentimental Stamp set...


The second card uses the Pretty Petals designer series paper and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies along with the Beautiful Friendship stamp set...


And finally, our layout focuses on the Woven Threads designer series paper and uses some Stitched Shapes framelits die cuts for accents.


We welcome new members anytime!  Contact me for more details.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!