Wednesday, April 29, 2020

April Paper Pumpkin Project


I put together one final project with the April Paper Pumpkin kit using the sentiment about family as the main focus.  Behind the layered sentiment, I have used the flap from one of the envelopes and also added a few of the other elements from the kit.


In addition, I added a matted photo of my soon to be graduate...This was a project that came together very quickly using the kit pieces.  I chose to use tear and tape adhesive, glue dots and Stampin' dimensionals for adhesives to they would adhere well to the wood background.


Supplies:
April 2020 Paper Pumpkin
Early Espresso, Mint Macaron card stock
Wood plaque

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!