Monday, April 6, 2020

More Paper Pumpkin Ideas


To refresh your memory, here are the original card designs from the March Paper Pumpkin kit...


This card has a card base cut down and mounted on Purple Posy card stock before being added to a Whisper White base.  I added some stamping on both the Whisper White and on the original base using the stamp set included in the kit.


For these cards, I used the original card bases, but added elements from the Under My Umbrella bundle stamping the umbrella on some Parisian Blossoms specialty paper before punching it out with the Umbrella Builder punch.


Sign up for the April kit here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!