Thursday, June 11, 2020

Class of 2020


Graduation day is here!  While we won't have Hunter's open house until Sunday, his graduation ceremony is this evening and we are so grateful that it is happening even if it was postponed.
 Of course the first baseball game of the season is scheduled for 
tonight and he has to miss it...


This is another piece I put together for decoration using some senior pictures, a couple of his classmates and one where he is about 4 years old.


Most of the designer series paper I used for this one is retired as are many of the elements.  I chose the Strong and Beautiful stamp set for the sentiments.








No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!