Friday, June 26, 2020

June Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card Ideas


Using a couple pieces of extra card stock and cutting down some of the card bases in the kit, I put together 11 alterative card ideas (and still had a couple pieces left over).


When I cut down the card bases, I had some smaller pieces that I also took advantage of using as you can see on the cards below...


I also added a few other ink colors to some of the designs - Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry and Shaded Spruce...


The card on the left below actually uses the gold and white layer that was intended to decorate the box, I thought it would also be fun to use it on one of the cards.


Don't forget to sign up for the July kit! 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!