Friday, June 5, 2020

National Honor Society


Here are a few more pages for my son's scrapbook as I get everything ready for his graduation next week!  I realized I hadn't made a page for his induction to National Honor Society junior year so I did pages for that as well as his senior year as he helped induct new members.


Many layers of the first page are from the Tropical Oasis designer series paper collection...


On the second page I used the retired Classic Garage designer series paper along with coordinating colored card stock and some retired silver buttons.  The journaling is on a die cut made with the Beautiful Boughs set.

TROPICAL OASIS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper 151252
Price: $11.50
Add a pop of paradise to your crafting with lush foliage and tropical images. Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper includes retro tropical images including palm trees, flowers, fruit, flamingos, and vintage surf woody wagons. This patterned paper is ideal for scrapbook pages and travel scrapbooks. Cut paper down for card fronts, paper elements, or tags. Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12” x 12” (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Grapefruit Grove, Mango Melody, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Real Red, Seaside Spray, Shaded Spruce, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!