Thursday, June 18, 2020

Whole New Level


Another bundle I really like in the new catalog is the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle.  At the time I made this, we were not able to purchase the new In Color inks so I substituted Crushed Curry for Bumblebee as my flower ink color.  The ribbon is actually Bumblebee 1/4 ribbon though.


I punched the sentiment out with the Timeless Label punch and added some In color enamel dots and ribbon to complete the card.


Supplies:
Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle
Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede ink
Whisper White card stock
Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo
Timeless Label punch
Bumblebee 1/4" ribbon
In color enamel dots


CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS BUNDLE (ENGLISH)
Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (English) 154065
Price: $51.25
The Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle includes the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set and the Sunflowers Dies. Available in French, German and Dutch.

CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS CLING STAMP SET
Create realistic sunflower images you stamp with the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, then cut them out using the Sunflowers Dies.
*8 cling stamps
*Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, e

SUNFLOWERS DIES
Create and add sunflowers to your projects using the Sunflowers Dies and the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set.
*9 dies
*Largest die: 3-1/2" x 3-7/8" (8.9 x 9.8 cm)

Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!