Thursday, June 25, 2020

June Paper Pumpkin Alternative Layout


Well, I guess I will make this a whole week of Paper Pumpkin project ideas!  This is the 12" x 12" layout I put together using the June kit and a few extra pieces of card stock.  


The photo mat is Poppy Parade card stock and the base is Whisper White card stock, otherwise the pieces are from the kit.


The last picture shows the cards in the kit as they were designed, but tomorrow I will share lots of alternative ideas using just a few pieces of extra card stock.


Don't forget to sign up for the July kit! 


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!