Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Showers of Love


Here are a couple cards I put together using the March Paper Pumpkin stamp set and the bonus set that came with it.  Most of the pieces were in my leftovers pile and I cut out the boots and flowers with my paper snips.


The embossing folder on the first card is the Parisian Flourish folder and I had a die cut circle from the Stitched Shapes collection ready to go for my background as well.


The last card is just a Whisper White base with the boots and flower images popped up on the top of the grass.


Supplies:
March 2020 Paper Pumpkin
Whisper White, Rococo Rose, Highland Heather card stock
Old Olive, Rococo Rose, Gorgeous Grape, Crumb Cake ink and markers
Stitched Shapes Framelits
Rococo Rose ribbon

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!