Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Grad Life

 
Today's cards are some hybrids made using My Digital Studio's The Grad Life download.  I did a little stamping on them as well using the Pomp and Circumstance stamp set that is in the Occasions catalog.
 
 
Each one is slightly different, but the basic concept is the same.  I used some Silver Fancy Foil Vellum in the background on a few and on others some Silver Glimmer paper. 
 
 
The matting for both the digital pieces and the stamped items also vary as I was digging into the scrap box again as I created them.
 
Every year I try to get my graduation cards done early since we get so busy shipping and planting potatoes in April and May and I don't want to have to scramble at the last minute to get them done.  Somehow, I always do a little scrambling, but this year I made many many more than usual so I think I will be good...maybe.

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!