Thursday, March 6, 2014

Simple Sympathy

 
As I have mentioned in the past, I have some trouble with Clean and Simple cards, I always tend to think they need a little something more... 
 
This card is about as Clean and Simple as I get and I do love the way it turned out.  I realized I hadn't used my Serene Silhouettes stamp set in awhile and came up with this card this afternoon (it might just show up in my stamp a stacks soon as well!).

 
I used Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla card stock and really like the combination of the colors and stamps. 
 
Supplies:
Serene Silhouettes, Love and Sympathy
Soft Suede ink
Very Vanilla card stock
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!