Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oh Happy Day!


Another paper mache project to share today, this time it is a book box that I converted into a card box.  This was a really fun project to put together - I might have to pick up another book box  and do it again with a different theme!

 
I decided to go with the colors in the Gingham Garden designer series paper and also used the washi tape to cover the raised edges on the side of the "book". 

 
To decorate the cover, I used another spiral flower die and some dazzling details along with an Elegant butterfly and sentiment from Starburst Sayings.

 
This is what the whole ensemble looks like, cards and all.  Each of the cards have a different feel while they all contain Starburst Sayings and Framelits images.

 
Lots of layers, designer series paper and some fun things to embellish are included on all the cards in the box.

 
 


 
The one below might have become a little too busy...

 
The box from the top...

 
Supplies:
Starburst sayings
Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz card stock
Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight ink
Spirals flower die
Starburst framelits
tea lace paper doilies
elegant butterfly punch
dazzling details
basic rhinestones
Island Indigo bakers twine
Gingham Garden designer series paper and washi tape
1 3/8" circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
2 1/2" circle punch
hardware clips essentials
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!