Friday, March 21, 2014

More You're Lovely

Here comes the You're Lovely stamp set again!  This time it is paired with the On Film framelits, Modern Mosaic folder and Happy Watercolor stamp set.

 
I wanted to make all the pieces pop just a little on this one, so I had the flower image layer come out of one corner of the On Film die cut.

 
Supplies:
You're Lovely
Happy Watercolor
Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake card stock
Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron ink
Deco label framelits
On Film framelits
Modern Mosaic folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!