Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Card

 
There are some great tutorials around for creating a card like this with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch so I thought I needed to try it out :)  

 
I chose to use Coastal Cabana as my card base and did some random stamping with the flower in the Gifts of Kindness stamp set. 

 
The sentiment comes from People Like You and was punched out with the Decorative Label punch. 
 
I really like the style of this card and you will probably be seeing a few more before too long!
 
Supplies:
Gifts of Kindness
People Like You
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock
Caked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe ink
Soft Suede taffeta ribbon
Decorative label punch
Scalloped tag topper punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!