Sunday, March 23, 2014

Simple box

 
This is just a simple box that I decorated with the Best of Flowers stamp set, some Afternoon Picnic designer paper and accessories.  It could be for a gift card, tags, or anything you can think of and measures about 3 1/2" x 4 1/2".

 
I chose to use Wisteria Wonder and Coastal Cabana as my accent colors and added some burlap ribbon and a Very Vintage button as well.

 
The Wisteria Wonder piece was embossed with the Chevron folder for some texture and the flower is layered with Labels collection framelits.

 
These colors look so pretty together I think and help me to remember spring is just around the corner - hopefully! 

 
Have a wonderful day!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!