Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gift Bags


I really love that the February My Paper Pumpkin kit was gift bags to decorate!  They are something I use quite a few of and it will be fun to decorate them for different occasions. 
 
 
The bag above was stamped with one of the stamps that comes in the My Paper Pumpkin package and then I added some of the pieces (circles and starbursts) over some of the stamping.  Then I used a stamp that comes in the Everyday Occasions Card Making Kit for my sentiment and added some In Color Boutique Details.

 
The second bag I will share with you uses mostly all pieces that come in the kit with the exception of the Quatrefancy Specialty paper circles behind the letters and the flower made with the Spiral flower originals die.
 
Look like fun?  You can still get FREE MARKERS if you are a new My Paper Pumpkin subscriber by March 31st!  Just go here to sign up!!
 
 
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!