Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sweet Sorbet



One of my favorite colors is the Crisp Cantaloupe that we first saw with the new catalog last spring.  I love that it is in the Sale-a-bration designer series paper pack called Sweet Sorbet and picked it as the background for this card.
 

 
Again, this holiday is a ways off, but it will be here before we know it!  I always need to get ahead of things in the spring since we will start shipping and then planting potatoes again before long (well, planting for sure won't start til May, but this nice warm weather we are enjoying right now makes it seem like we are getting closer!).

 
Supplies:
My Mother, Petal Parade
Sweet Sorbet dsp
Gingham Garden dsp
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stock
Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe ink
corner punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!