Thursday, June 22, 2017

Dazzling Pocket


I love the new Pocket Full of Sunshine stamp set which bundles with the Pocket framelits dies that is in the new catalog.  It is super cute and there are lots of possibilities...


I chose to use some Eastern Palace specialty paper along with the stamps and framelits on this card.  My pocket contains the sunglasses but you could easily add money, a gift card, pouch of some kind of candy, etc. in there. 


Supplies:
Pocket full of sunshine
Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist ink
Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla card stock
Eastern Palace specialty paper
Pocket framelits dies
Pretty label punch
sequins





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!