Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Once in a Lifetime


As promised, today I have the wedding gift I made for the happy couple last week.  I used the Memories and More collection and created a small scrapbook for them to add pictures and memories to of their big day!


I stared out with the Basic Black 6" x 8" album and Variety pack of 6" x 8" Photo Pocket pages.  On the cover I decorated with the Memories and More Petal Garden card pack, some ribbon from the Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit, a lace doily and some clear faceted gems.


The inside has the pockets filled with the Memories and More cards as well as some Petal Garden designer series paper, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum and Old Olive card stock.


I also used some washi tape that I had laying around and stamped a few images (some of which aren't shown) using the Floral Phrases and Birthday Blooms stamp sets.


The pages are simple and ready for memories.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!