Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June Stamp Club Projects


This month, I used quite a bit of the new In Color called Berry Burst in the projects.  For the layout, I chose to pair Berry Burst with Powder Pink and the Color Theory designer series paper and Color Theory Memories and More pack.


The first card uses the Daisy Delight stamp set, Daisy Punch and Oh My Stars embossing folder along with an accent of 1/4" double stitched ribbon in Daffodil Delight.


Our second card uses the Wood textures designer series paper and Colorful Season stamp set.  The sentiment is stamped on a piece die cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits.


Each club member's layout looks slightly different since we used the Color Theory Memories and More cards and there aren't duplicates for that layouts but they look similar. 


I always have room for more in both my Virtual Stamp Club (every other month) and my Monthly Stamp Club - contact me for more information if you are interested!





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!