Monday, June 5, 2017

Ridiculously Happy


Stampin' Up! discontinued the Project Life products after that last catalog, but in place of that we now have Memories and More collections which are a similar concept.  The collections can be used for scrapbooking and for card making and I have chosen one of the cards from the Color Theory Memories and More kit to use on this card. 



In the background, I stamped some flowers using a two step stamp method and I added a strip of Color Theory designer series paper as well.  The card has a sentiment stamped on it with Fresh Fig ink and the stamp set is called Lovely Friends (the flowers are also part of the same stamp set). 


I added a few pearls to complete the card. 

Supplies:
Lovely Friends
Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Sweet Sugarplum ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Color Theory dsp
Color Theory Memories and More pack
pearls

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!