Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Alternate Paper Pumpkin Ideas



Here are a couple more alternative June Paper Pumpkin ideas for you.  The first is a card using Whisper White as the base, I stamped watermelons all over the front and on one of the circles in the kit.  Then, I cut the circle in two and added it to a water colored background (also in the kit) and stamped the "you're" from the hostess stamp set called You're Delightful on a scrap of Whisper White and added that as well.


I thought it turned out fun and bright...


Next I have a scrapbook page using the elements of the kit.  I die cut some circles out of one of the bags using the Stitched Shapes framelits and cut down a piece of tissue paper as a background design.


Again, I used the You're Delightful hostess stamp set and the sweet watermelon image as my title.


There are lots more projects that could be created with this bright and fun kit, I can't wait to see what we receive next month! Sign up to receive your own July kit here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!