Thursday, June 8, 2017

Tulip Sympathy


I played around with some different tulip colors on this card using Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral together.  The background card stock layer is also Peekaboo Peach.


The sentiment is from Better Together and I added some Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon on the side with the mini stapler.  I will be using this card as one of my Stamp A Stack options this month. 


Supplies:
Tranquil Tulips, Better Together
Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach card stock
Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon
mini stapler

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!