Thursday, June 1, 2017

Just Breathe


Today is the day!  You can now order from the new Catalog and Idea Book.  The card I have to show you today uses a new stamp set and designer series paper pack that I know you will love. 


I chose to use the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack as the background and the Colorful Seasons stamp set for the sentiment and leaves.


I thought the doily added a nice accent and threw in a few basic pearls as well.

Supplies:
Colorful Seasons
Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi ink
Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Dapper Denim card stock
lace doily
Wood Textures dsp stack
basic pearls



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!