Friday, June 2, 2017

Soft Sayings Card Kit


I always love to play with the card kits that Stampin' Up! comes up with for us.  They are great for putting together quite a few cards in a small amount of time since all the pieces are ready for you to put together. 


The kit comes with ink, adhesive, stamps, envelopes and all the pieces needed to create 20 cards (2 each of 10 designs) in a couple different sizes AND there is a refill kit as well if you want to make more using the same stamp set. 


The watercolor designs on these are so much fun and there are die cuts ready to pop out and paste on your cards with ease as well.


The only thing I used from my other supplies was my Tranquil Tide and Smoky Slate ink on a couple of the sentiments and I have pieces left over for more projects.


If you think this looks like a fun project, you can find it on page 11 of the Idea Book and Catalog.   Item #145466 $35.00 for the kit and 145387 $21.00 for the refill.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!