Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A Beautiful Thing


I again pulled out some leftover pieces that I didn't use on the graduation banner I shared a little while ago to make a couple cards using the Colorful Seasons stamp set.  I really love all the sentiments in this stamp set as well as the variety of image stamps.


The layered circles are cut out with the Stitched Shapes framelits and the Circles framelits.  The bottom layer is also embossed with the Decorative Dots folder.  I chose a pattern from the Delightful Daisies designer series paper pack to go behind the layers and added a couple different types of ribbon to break up the pattern. 


Supplies:
Colorful Seasons
Basic Gray ink
Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate card stock
Delightful Daisies dsp
3/8" metallic ribbon (SAB 2017)
Vanilla satin ribbon
enamel dots
Stitched Shapes Framelits
Circles Framelits
Decorative Dots folder



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!