Friday, June 28, 2013

Bombs Away Birthday


I wanted to make some fun cards using the Bombs Away Birthday photopolymer stamp set and this is what I came up with...
 

 
I took some tags made from the Two Tags Die (retired) and used them a my focus.  The circles are 2 1/2" and 1 3/4" punched circles that have been embossed with the Honeycomb folder.

 
My background on the top ones is stamped with the Mosaic Madness stamp set, Smoky Slate ink on the same color card stock.

 
The background on this one is the bomb stamp, Bravo Burgundy ink on the same color card stock.
 
Supplies:
Bombs Away Birthday
Bravo Burgundy, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate card stock
Bravo Burgundy, Midnight Muse and Smoky Slate ink
Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp
2 1/2" circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
Two Tags Die
Honeycomb Folder
 Hung Up Cute Clips
Epic Day this and That Washi Tape
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!