Friday, June 7, 2013

Mosaic Life

 
This card was really fun to put together using the printed window sheet found in the Quatrefancy specialty paper package.
 
 
I added a strip of the same specialty paper on the inside so that it shows through the window when the card is closed.

 
My Stamp a ma jig really helped to line up the images on this one! 

 
I chose Whisper White, Island Indigo and Pool Party as my coordinating colors for card stock and inks.

 
The printed window sheet was added to the card base with sticky strip.

1 comment:

Smiles, Laurie said...

This is a wonderful card.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!