Sunday, June 30, 2013

You Can Never Have Too Much Happy


I wanted to make some bright and fun cards using the circles that you punch out when you mount the Kind and Cozy stamp set and also the Chalk Talk stamp set.  They are the middles of some images that you don't need, but are fun to play with anyway!

 
I chose Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Very Vanilla as my colors on both cards and added the sentiment from Really Yippee-Skippee and some candy dots.
 
 
As another element in my background, I used the splatter stamp that came with the March My Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!