Sunday, June 16, 2013

Flood Waters

 
This spring has been challenging (to put it mildly) for those of us in Northeast North Dakota and some other places near us as well.  We saw 3 separate floods within a month's time that caused a lot of damage to homes, roads and fields. 
 
To the kids, the flood waters meant really big puddles to play in and the boys decided they waited long enough to pull out their swimming suits and took a dip in the ditch.
 
 
It wasn't a long swim though since it was only 55 degrees that day!  Crazy boys...
 
My Digital Studio
Epic Day This and That collection
flag punch
brads
Downtown Grunge collection elements

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!