Sunday, June 9, 2013

Seriously, Awesome Thanks!

 
These are the cards inside the box I shared with you yesterday (and you can see it below as well). 
 
 
"Seriously" is from a Paper Pumpkin kit and the "Awesome, thanks" is from the Yippee-Skippee stamp set.

 
I have used similar colors and elements on the card as I did for the box.
 
Supplies:
My Paper Pumpkin
Yippee-Skippee
Deco labels collection framelits
Real Red, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party and Whisper White card stock
I am Me dsp
Real Red, Pool Party classic ink
In Color Boutique details


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!