Friday, July 19, 2013

Non Winning Artisan Project #8

 
Today I have my last scrapbook page to share and then I will show you the 3D projects!  I knitted the bakers twine for some accents on this page.


 
For the border along the picture, I used the white baker's twine...


 
and for some flowers, I used Wisteria Wonder, White and Lucky Limeade.

 
Lots and lots of buttons...



 
Supplies:
Feel Goods
Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette card stock
Marina Mist classic ink
Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp
My Digital Studio (for title and journaling)
Bakers twine
knitting needles
lots and lots of buttons!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!