Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Non Winning Artisan Project #6

 
I played around with so many techniques and ideas on this page and really didn't want to give it up when I was done with it, but also didn't know if I wanted to spend another 3 hours on one scrapbook page! 
 
 
Some of the background texture is from inked embossing folders and other is from inked up saran wrap.

 
I did LOTS of sponging and some distressing of card stock along with lots of layering.




 
Supplies:
Notable Alphabet
Fan Fair dsp
Tea for Two dsp
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Midnight Muse card stock
Midnight Muse, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Soft Suede classic ink
Chevron Folder
Honeycomb Folder
designer buttons
Stitched satin ribbon
 
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!