Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Non Winning Artisan Project #5


Lots and lots of pictures to share with you since my last card entry was a trifold one.  I even used a little piece of velcro to close it and made it more like a book or mini album that way.
 

 
The focus of the card was on the Storytime designer series paper.



 
I added a little chalkboard technique to the inside using the From My Heart stamp set with the idea that this could be a teacher thank you card.






 
Supplies:
Just Believe, From my Heart, Distressed Dots stamp sets
Storytime dsp
Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, So Saffron card stock
Riding Hood Red, Old Olive classic ink
Craft White ink
Labels collection framelits
scallop punches
Decorative label punch
Window punch
Modern Label punch
Perfect Polka Dots folder
Woodgrain folder
post signature

1 comment:

MJ said...

This is so fun--good for you for trying for this. I have never tried since I hate the thought of sending them all those projects and then not getting picked or not getting anything for all that work, lol! You had some really great projects.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!