Monday, July 15, 2013

Non Winning Artisan Award Project #4

Today's card goes along with our Late Night Stampers Challenge of using lace on your project.  You can see the design team ideas and entries here.  Hope you play along!


Here is card #4 for you, just one left for tomorrow and then on to the scrapbook pages!  I used the More Amour specialty paper and the coordinating colors along with the Artisan Embellishment kit.
 

 
I love those little flowers and had to figure out how to use them in a project!

 
Texture was added using the Perfect Polka Dots and Honeycomb folders.

 
And finally the inside of the card.

 
Supplies:
Loving Thoughts
Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Primrose Petals card stock
Pool Party classic ink
More Amore specialty paper
Artisan embellishment kit
Victoria crochet trim
Petal Cone die
Perfect Polka Dots folder
Honeycomb folder
 
post signature

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!