Sunday, July 14, 2013

Non Winning Artisan Project #3

 
Stampin' Up! encouraged us to use My Digital Studio on some of our Artisan Award entries again and I am comfortable doing that with my scrapbook pages, but not so much with the cards.  I forced myself to do a hybrid though and this is one that I just didn't love when it was time to send it off.

 
I added some texture with the Chevron folder, a button and some designer brads.

 
And on the inside made a pocket for a gift card and added some more digital splatter.

 
Supplies:
My Digital Studio
Blue Ribbon
Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stock
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry ink and digital ink
Neutrals designer buttons
In color designer brads
Chevron folder
Scallop dots Melon Mambo ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!