Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Anniversary Love

 
I have a fun Anniversary card to share with you today that uses several stamp sets and a few stamps from the January Paper Pumpkin kit as well.
 
In the background, I used an image from Snuggles and Smooches as well as from Work of Art.


 
The stamps on the Note Tag Punched piece are from the January Paper Pumpkin kit (the kit came in really handy for Valentine's Day at school!). 
 
Supplies:
January Paper Pumpkin, Snuggles and Smooches, Work of Art, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Soft Sky, So Saffron, Lost Lagoon ink
Whisper White card stock
Best Day Ever dsp (SAB 2015)
Note Tag punch
basic rhinestones
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!