Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love

Happy Valentine's Day!  Those of you who know me also know that today is my anniversary - 17 years already!  We get to spend the day at a junior high boys basketball tournament cheering on our oldest son and his team.
 
I thought I would share the card that my daughter made for her class for Valentine's Day.  She always comes to help me with my Stamp a Stacks and this happened to be one of the card options a time or two so she just decided to sit down and whip together about 16 of them.  She added a box of Sweet Tart conversation hearts and put them in an envelope. 

 
Supplies:
Seasonally Scattered
Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
Strawberry Slush ink
small heart punch
silver glimmer paper
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!