Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lotus Blossom Birthday


 Lotus Blossom is one of the Sale-a-bration exclusive stamp sets that you can get FREE with a $50 purchase.  It is a set that you layer stamped images to get a detailed effect.  For the flower, I used Blush Blossom, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Calypso Coral to stamp the blossom and Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi for the stem.
 
 
The piece of designer series paper is also a Sale-a-bration Free item called Best Year Ever and the sentiment is from BYOP.
 
Supplies:
BYOP, Lotus Blossom
Whisper White, Wild Wasabi card stock
Crisp Cantaloupe, Blush Blossom, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi ink
Best Year Ever dsp
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!