Monday, February 16, 2015

It's Your Day!

 
The specialty paper Stampin' Up! has given us as a Sale-a-bration item is so much fun to play with.  It is called Simply Irresistible and for this card I sponged some Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango on the polka dotted pattern.
 
 
Since I didn't need the whole piece for the card layer, I punched out a couple bitty butterflies as accents on the front of the card and also on the inside.

 
There is also a strip of Sahara Sand 7/8" lace trim and some 7/8" cotton ribbon behind the sentiment.
 
Supplies:
Big on You
Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango ink
Rich Razzleberry, Whisper white card stock
Simply Irresistible specialty paper (SAB 2015)
Itty Bitty butterfly punch
7/8" cotton ribbon
7/8" Sahara Sand lace trim
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!