Friday, February 27, 2015

Typeset Blend


Realizing I had not pulled out my Perfect Blend stamp set for quite awhile, I decided to make a couple cards using it and some scraps from my scrap bin. 
 

 
I stamped the cup images on Very Vanilla and Typeset specialty paper and cut out the pieces.  Then I added a little color with my Coastal Cabana blendabilities markers.

 
The sentiments are punched with the hexagon punch and on the card above, I added some 7/8" Sahara sand lace trim and a piece of Flashback designer series paper.

 
You have seen the basic part of the card above a time or two, I guess I made too many of this layer for a project at one time, LOL! 
 
Supplies:
Perfect Blend
Coastal Cabana ink and blendabilities, Memento Black ink
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Basic Black card stock
Typeset specialty paper
Flashback designer series paper
Circles framelits
Chevron folder
Hexagon punch
7/8" Sahara Sand lace trim
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!