Sunday, February 22, 2015

So Very Kind


Today's card uses a different color combination that I have used before.  It includes Crisp Cantaloupe, Blackberry Bliss and Coastal Cabana.  I chose an image from Best Day Ever (SAB 2015) for the background and added some Best Year Ever (SAB 2015) designer series paper and also a piece of All is Calm specialty paper.
 
 
The sentiment is from Big on You and I added a gold designer button and some baker's twine to complete the card.
 
Supplies:
Big on you, Best day ever
Coastal Cabana, Blackberry Bliss ink
All is calm specialty paper
Best year ever designer series paper
Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss card stock
baker's twine
gold designer buttons
 






post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!