Friday, February 20, 2015

Butterfly Birthday


This is really a pretty simple card using just one layer of card stock and a few embellishments.  The butterfly is cut out using the butterflies thinlits on In Color designer series paper (2013-2015) and I have placed some Sahara Sand 7/8" lace trim behind it.
 

 
The flower image is stamped in Crumb Cake and the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink.

 
Supplies:
Butterfly basics
Whisper White card stock
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana ink
In Color 2013-2015 dsp stack
Butterfly thinlits
designer buttons
linen thread
Sahara Sand 7/8" lace trim
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!