Saturday, August 1, 2015

Just for You

 
For this card I am back to using a couple items from the scrap pile (it just never gets any smaller!)... I took a piece of Sweet Li'l Things designer series paper and used the Angled Tag Topper Punch on both ends.  Then I added some Watermelon Wonder 1" dotted lace trim through the holes and tied knots.

 
The sentiment and the mat under it are cut using the Tags and Labels framelits, there are several sizes so they work for all kinds of sentiments and images. 
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Words
Hello Honey, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla card stock
Tangelo Twist ink
Sweet Li'l Things dsp
Watermelon Wonder 1" dotted lace trim
Angled tag topper punch
Tags and Labels framelits
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!