Sunday, August 2, 2015

Give Thanks


A very long time ago, I picked up a couple of small wreath shaped pieces someplace or other that I intended to decorate and while I was looking for some ideas in my stash of alterable items, I pulled one of them out. 
 

 
The wreath is about 6" in diameter so it is pretty small.  I wrapped some 5/8" striped cotton ribbon around it very tightly and attached it at the beginning and the end with Tear and Tape adhesive. 

 
Next, I picked up some leftover Paper Pumpkin items from the June kit and some sequins leftover from my Watercolor Wishes card kit (which I haven't shared with you yet!!).  The little wooden banner pieces are attached to the Venetian crochet trim ribbon with tear and tape adhesive and I put some on the backside to help stabilize it as well.  On the back side I left the paper on it so that only one side is sticky (hope that makes sense!).

 
I chose the sentiment from the Banner Blessings set and matted it onto a piece of Farmer's Market designer series paper.

 
Finally I added a way to hang it on the wall using some Venetian crochet trim ribbon and linen thread.
 
Supplies:
Banner Blessings
Blackberry Bliss ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Farmer's Market dsp
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
linen thread
Watercolor Wishes card kit
June Paper Pumpkin kit
5/8" Mossy Meadow Striped cotton ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!